    member Mr. or Mrs. Jeremy- known as “Bigus dicks†and add him to your latest
    lists of mcngp morons!.

    (?)->

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "gtright" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Mcngp, would u please be humble. and kind enough to accept the hard trying
    > member Mr. or Mrs. Jeremy- known as "Bigus dicks" and add him to your
    > latest
    > lists of mcngp morons!.
    >
    > (?)->

    Okay.

    Frisbee®, Mar 1, 2006

  3. Verbal Funderburk, Mar 1, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "gtright" <> wrote in message
    > > Mcngp, would u please be humble. and kind enough to accept the hard trying
    > > member Mr. or Mrs. Jeremy- known as "Bigus dicks" and add him to your
    > > latest
    > > lists of mcngp morons!.
    > >
    > > (?)->

    > Okay.

    His Yay vote actually counts as a Nay, doesn't it? Seeing that he is a jacka$$,
    that would make sense.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 1, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 1, 2006 at 1:18pm "Verbal Funderburk" blathered:

    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/

    Man, that Tinkerbell mouse cursor always gets me hot.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 2, 2006