Let The Games Begin...with the 1D Mk III

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Jul 20, 2007.

  1. Great news! The new Mk III hasn't been in the public's hands for a month
    and we're getting ready for an onslaught of firmware updates starting with
    V1.0.9. Get all the information and how to get this week's latest rollout
    of the firmware. I wish they would send me my Mk III so I can play.

    "There is an update to V1.0.9 of the 1D3 firmware - the end of the month is
    when it's expected to go on the Canon web sites. This FM thread has some
    further info. At the moment this is a 'return to canon' update. Canon UK
    don't know what specific issues the update fixes."

    <http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/Canon_1DS_MkIII.html>

    and

    <http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/549611/38>

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Jul 20, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    ASAAR Guest

    Did Canon UK forget to obtain documentation from the Russian CHDK
    programmers that they hired to produce V1.0.9?

    ASAAR, Jul 20, 2007

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    babaloo Guest

    Canon SOP