Lens question

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by PaddleHard, Oct 31, 2009.

  1. PaddleHard

    John Turco Guest

    -hh wrote:

    <edited for brevity>

    > Slaves do have shortcomings, but they can be made to work in some
    > circumstances...<edited>

    <heavily edited>

    How could you possibly condone slavery? I'm utterly appalled by your
    callous attitude!

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    Paintings Pain and Pun <http://laughatthepain.blogspot.com>

    John Turco, Nov 23, 2009

  2. In general: a DX lens mounted on a FF camera will typically result in
    vignetting under at least some condition (apperture/focal lenght
    combination). The other way round, i.e. mounting a FF lens on a DX
    camera is no problem.

    Canon specific: Any EOS-lens can be mounted on any EOS-camera. However
    the EOS system (using the EF mount) is completely incompatible to the
    earlier FD mount system.

    ÄØÛØÜÞÝ »ÐÚÞÒØÔ, Nov 24, 2009