    the interior or exterior windshield? I'm thinking interior cuz a lady
    friend is a little heavy on the brakes, and with her puppy's paws on the
    dash... (well, you get the idea)

    Jer, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Paul Westwell

    Alan Browne Guest

    No damage was done if the hanky was clean ... but in the future
    get and use a microfibre cloth.

    Cheers,
    Alan

    Alan Browne, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Paul Westwell

    Nostrobino Guest

    Interior. By nose juice I just meant the normal canine nose wetness,
    transferred to glass. He liked to get as close as possible to whatever was
    in front of us. And he was a fairly large dog (a Weimaraner). When he got
    enough nose juice on the windshield that it interfered with his seeing the
    road ahead, he just moved to a fresh spot, and so on. Keeping the inside of
    the windshield clean on his side of the car was such a hopeless proposition
    I just gave up on it except for periodic thorough cleanings.

    N.

    Nostrobino, Sep 20, 2004