    gripping teeth are designed -- some don't do a very good job of gripping
    the FZ5 barrel -- plus a Sima Cap Keeper to guard against losing the
    lens cap.

    John Navas, Sep 20, 2006

  2. John Navas

    Roy G Guest

    How to look like a Dork in one easy lesson.

    Have a lens cap hanging on a piece of string, from the front of your camera.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 20, 2006

  3. John Navas

    john.navas Guest

    1. It hangs from the side/end, not the front.
    2. I couldn't care less how you think it looks.

    john.navas, Sep 29, 2006
  4. John Navas

    Stewy Guest

    Non-dorks take note. It's better to see you have a lens cap than trying
    to find it later only to discover it's fallen out of your pocket
    somewhere

    Stewy, Sep 30, 2006