    MultiView / MultiTouch X60 series stand for. WVA sounds like wide
    viewing angle, but I have no idea what TN is for?

    Thank you in advance ...

    williammaw, May 28, 2007

  2. williammaw

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Is Google down?

    Mr. Arnold, May 28, 2007

  3. williammaw

    WhzzKdd Guest

    LOL!

    Just for kicks, I went to IBM's info pages on that model, and neither
    acronym showed anywhere. Maybe the OP should have posted the link he was
    looking at.

    WhzzKdd, May 28, 2007
  4. The TN models are only legal in TN (Tennessee). The WVA models are only
    legal in WVA (West Virginia)...

    Blinky the Shark, May 28, 2007
  5. williammaw

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Or they only work there. A universal model adds 20% to the price.

    WhzzKdd, May 28, 2007
  6. williammaw

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Well, Google was up and maybe this is what TN means.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_crystal_display#Twisted_nematic_.28TN.29

    People post to these NG(s) with questions like this and are too lazy to go
    look it up.

    Mr. Arnold, May 28, 2007
  7. williammaw

    Pennywise Guest