    I had a 365 day warranty, but maybe time is different in Lenovo land).

    Any suggestions?

    Thank you all, in advance.

    John Bartley K7AAY, Dec 10, 2009

  2. 'fraid not. Uninstall, reboot, redownload, reinstall. No joy.

    Next batter, next batter, next batter? Any other ideas?

    John Bartley K7AAY, Dec 10, 2009

  3. In a previous vista 32 bit install I had before there was Realtek audio
    drivers with all the softwares ..
    Got rid of it all as it seemed to be too much bloat and uselessness and let
    the system use the windows generic drivers instead.
    Worked fine for me ..

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Dec 11, 2009
  4. Thank you. Will try tomorrow.

    John Bartley K7AAY, Dec 17, 2009