    'product specific' questions are inappropriate for this group, where I can
    find out?
    TIA, very much - D

    David Kuss, May 5, 2006

  2. David Kuss

    Mitch Guest

    Product specific questions would be fine, but this one is much too
    general to understand what it is you are concerned about.

    Are you asking if there is a better value, if it is well-made, if the
    package has good processing ability, if it is appropriate for some
    particular use, if it has specific features like TV out or digital
    sound, if other users like the pointer, WHAT?

    Mitch, May 5, 2006

  3. David Kuss

    David Kuss Guest

    Sorry! Someone asked my advice on the purchase, and I'd never even heard of
    the thing, nor can I find any reviews on the Internet.
    My question was very general: what is your opinion of the Lenovo3000
    notebook, as to quality, durability, value-for-the-money, or comparisons
    with competitors, for example. Is it junk, or something worth looking into?

    Thanks Again,

    David Kuss, May 6, 2006
  4. David Kuss

    samuel Guest

    samuel, May 6, 2006
  5. David Kuss

    Jimchip Guest

    Tell them you don't know and that you don't feel qualified to give advice on
    an expensive purchase like that.

    Jimchip, May 6, 2006
  6. David Kuss

    samuel Guest