    accept Yellow Pages in the recycling bin because the council's
    recycling contractor sorts the waste.

    I asked, they told me. End of.

    Bruce, Oct 26, 2011

  2. Neither - your suggestion above is naive on many levels, not just the
    two I mentioned.
    So someone else has sort it and to send it to the same destination it
    would go if you had put it in the correct bin. Very environmental -
    NOT!
    I didn't have to ask - they print it very clearly on the collection
    schedule card they deliver every year.

    Kennedy McEwen, Oct 27, 2011

  3. Another? Who said anything about "another"?
    Same one as the other colours of dyed bulk paper - and it isn't the
    recycling bin.

    Kennedy McEwen, Oct 28, 2011