Leica accessory macro lens for digicams?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DaveC, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. DaveC

    DaveC Guest

    I saw this Leica macro lens for auction on e-Bay. The description says it's
    for one of their cameras, but also may fit the Fuji 4700.

    http://tinyurl.com/623ee

    Does Leica make add-on macro lenses for other brands? Or is the fact that it
    may fit the Fuji just a coincidence? The Leica web site didn't show up any
    useful information.

    Thanks,

    DaveC

    This is an invalid return address
    Please reply in the news group

    DaveC, Mar 24, 2005

  2. DaveC

    Eric Gill Guest

    Fuji makes the guts of the rather absurd Leica digitals.

    Eric Gill, Mar 24, 2005