    however created this new thread to allow me to respond to the further
    comments made without incurring legal ramifacations.

    too bad Sue/jtyc

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Sorry.

    According to precedent[1] a previously initiated off-topic thread may
    not be restarted in a new thread. The new off-topic being the same as
    the prior off-topic renders the off-topic of the second part on-topic to
    the off-topic of the first part. Ergo, the second off-topic thread will
    be deemed a continuation of the first off-topic, and therefore legally a
    part of the prior off-topic.

    [1] MCNGP vs Paisley Skye et al. MCNGP vs Don. MCNGP vs Eddiepox

    JaR
    IANAL Thug

    JaR, Jul 14, 2004

  3. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'm not so sure I can comment on this, simply because my brain is leaking
    out my ears.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 14, 2004
  4. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    whew... I'm sure glad I didn't decide to hold my breath.

    Jtyc, Jul 14, 2004
  5. Neil

    Brat® Guest

    woooohoooooo

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 14, 2004
  6. Neil

    Neil Guest

    MAYBE IN THE U.S.!!!

    up here in Canada I will fight that one all the way to the supreme
    court....

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  7. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    up here in Canada I will fight that one all the way to the supreme
    Just like a Canadian... run home to your lawyer.

    Jtyc, Jul 14, 2004
  8. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Sorry again, but the law of the MCNGP takes precedence over mere
    national legal mumbo-jumbo.

    You can run but you can't hide.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 14, 2004
  9. Neil

    Neil Guest

    I thought you were my lawyer...

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  10. Neil

    Neil Guest

    yes I can

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  11. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    I thought you were my lawyer...

    What's with the name calling? Why do you have to make it personal?

    Jtyc, Jul 14, 2004
  12. Neil

    molsonexpert Guest

    Canadian thing? As opposed to Americans, who like to avoid responsibility
    altogether and call their lawyer ("I didn't know the coffee was hot, so
    I'll see how much cash I can suck out of Ronnie McDonald").

    "The first thing we do, let's kill of the lawyers" - Bill S.

    Steve

    molsonexpert, Jul 14, 2004
  13. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Canadian thing? As opposed to Americans, who like to avoid responsibility
    heh... you don't want to start that argument around these people...

    Jtyc, Jul 14, 2004
  14. Do NOT get me started on Stella.

    I would guess that Jtyc shares my sentiment, although I'm sure he agrees
    with you.

    Read up on the case before you make such blatant statements.

    --
    Fris "Here comes the Stella Thread" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004
  15. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 14, 2004
  16. Shaddup and drink yer damned Starbucks

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004
  17. Neil

    Neil Guest

    ROTFLMAO

    my utmost appologies for having labeled you so rudely and without (much)
    provocation.

    Now that I've appologised, you ned to send me a keyboard...

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  18. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004
  19. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Aw heck, go ahead. At least it would be more entertaining than the
    lately persistant "did so" "did not" and "Yes I am" No you're not" crap.

    JaR
    UnEntertained Thug

    JaR, Jul 14, 2004
  20. Neil