    It is covering up my desktop making the left hand side hidden.

    Thanks

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Bun Mui

    John Guest

    Not got XP but I am guessing that you RIGHT click somewhere on the panel
    (be careful to avoid icons) and choose "close toolbar"....

    On my desktop there is left panel on left hand side of desktop on
    windows xp wish to get rid of.

    It says Folder Tasks, Other Places and Details.
    One on top of the other. How could I get rid of this?

    John, Sep 14, 2004