    (IE. Pipex charge 50.00 if you want to stop before the 12 months is up.)
    Many Thanks,
    CoDe

    CoDe, Aug 19, 2003

  2. CoDe

    why? Guest

    <snip>

    Call / email NTL support maybe.

    Check T&C http://www.ntlworld.com/

    Ask in NTL user forums http://www.nthellworld.com/

    Ask in NTL user groups.

    Me

    why?, Aug 19, 2003

  3. CoDe

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as CoDe continued:
    If they have not fullfilled their service, you can easily refuse to pay and
    threaten to stand up in court and tell the World what a shit service you
    got - they won't charge you for a few quid, believe me ;-)

    slumpy, Aug 19, 2003
  4. CoDe

    Patrick Guest

    See reply in ntl.talk