    games!
    --
    brentromero

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJlbnRyb21lcm8=?=, Aug 24, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YnJlbnRyb21lcm8=?=

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <>
    "brentromero" <> wrote:

    >How do I extend my IP address lease time? I saw in my router's online
    >configuration utility that '0' represents 1 day but was unsure of
    >experimenting with the value to extend it for say....a year?
    >
    >I'm the only one using my wireless network and the lease time-outs can occur
    >at a very inconvenient time - like right in the middle of my on-line poker
    >games!

    So what if they do? 50% into the lease, Windows renews the lease and
    life goes on. No disconnection, no disruption, nothing else.

    That being said, you can typically control the lease time in your
    router's configuration, somewhere.

    --
    1989 - The movie "Batman," notches $100 million in 10 days,
    proving once and for all that the public can't get enough

    DevilsPGD, Aug 24, 2005