LearnKey's Hacking Revealed CBT

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Terence Lee, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Terence Lee

    Terence Lee Guest

    Hello Group,
    I am selling the complete LearningKey's Hacking Revealed new still in th
    plastic. I was going to take the Ethical Hacking certification but changed
    my mind. I brought them in Dec 03. These are not burn copy or illegal
    copies. I have all paperwork to verify. The listed price from LearingKey is
    SINGLE USER: SINGLE USER: CD Course 562048 $945.00. I am selling it for
    $500. If intrested please email me at

    Hacking Revealed course from LearnKey, system administrators, network
    security analysts, and IT professionals desiring a broader understanding of
    security learn how to better protect their networks from external attack.
    Expert instructor Dale Brice-Nash explains what motivates hackers,
    demonstrates hacker tools, and shows you potential system vulnerabilities,
    hacker methodologies, current exploits, and effective approaches to risk
    management. At the conclusion of this course you'll better understand how to
    evaluate hacker threats to your network and how to avoid becoming a victim
    of attack.

    Prerequisites: Network administration experience and working knowledge of
    TCP/IP recommended. Current CompTIA Security + certification and Cisco® CCNA
    certification helpful.

    Terence Lee, Feb 5, 2004