  1. there are two
    too funny.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    dutch bastards!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Sanjay

    Neil Guest

    Gimme some suga', I am your neighber ahh here we go!

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  4. i am just messing with you... :)

    YOU TRY TO CONFUSE

    YOU FCKING GUY YOU!!!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    YOU NO USE CAPSLOCK WITH ME!!!

    YOU FSKING DOG KICKIN' GUY!!!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
  6. Sanjay

    Neil Guest

    ceeeeeeripes. what object exactly would you want linked and embedded into
    your ar$e?

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  7. Boy, I never thought about it that way before, but yes, OLE sure does sound
    gay.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 29, 2004
  8. I tried that once, and she beat the sh!t out of me.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 29, 2004
  9. i am just messing with you... :)
    YOU'RE GOING TO GO TO JAIL!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004
  10. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    FBI TIME 4 U!!!!!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
  11. Sanjay

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ask LnkWizard. Or his new bride.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004
  12. oh, so you dance around in wooden shoes?
    Did her girlfriend do the same!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004
  13. Sanjay

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 4/29/04 8:45 AM:
    Almost. He called you an 'ar(variable)e object linked and embedded.

    Make sense now?

    JaR
    Clarifying Thug

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004
  14. Sanjay

    Neil Guest

    hey! he never declared that variable.....

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  15. Sanjay

    LnkWizard Guest

    Oh, how nice, an imposter, nice try you idiot.

    LnkWizard, Apr 29, 2004
  16. Sanjay

    Spyke Guest

    *slinks back into the corner*

    Spyke, Apr 29, 2004
  17. Sanjay

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Sorry, Lnk. That actually was me. Meant in good fun, of course.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004
  18. Sanjay

    LnkWizard Guest

    My apologies also, I thought "it" was back trying to do
    the impersonation thing again. Unfortunately my
    newsreader doesn't do a good job of interpreting the
    message headers.

    As to the other, I want to save OLE for that "special"
    moment.

    LnkWizard, Apr 29, 2004
  19. Sanjay

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/29/04 9:57 AM:
    I never said he was any good at it!

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004
  20. Sanjay

    no one Guest

    so you're from Canada, huh??? Go to India. I'm sure with
    your fast track to MCSE you'll be welcomed with open arms
    there. Nuthin in the USA for you, though.

    no one, Apr 29, 2004