  1. I guess you know all about that.
    blah, blah, blah whatever.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you my neghbour too. damn, then lets have a party.

    i'll bring the bobcat beer.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    are you that naked little man?

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    no he didn't. you read it wrong.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Sanjay

    Sanjay Guest

    Hi guys, I have some news.
    I'm English, white and live in Holland.
    The emails from Sanjay were just to see what kind of
    response I would get from the MCNGP lot.

    Considering you are all supposedly intelligent, Microsoft
    certified IT professionals. I was surprised how quickly
    you took the bait and voiced your uneducated, ill thought-
    out opinions.
    Consultant, your reply was exactly what I expected to
    receive. You're a great ambassador for your group!
    Unfortunatly tho your just the kind of person who gives
    IT a bad name.

    Congratulations all in contributing to your poor
    reputation.

    My advise.. Skill up, get a real job, face reality that
    sys admin roles are history. Spend more time in work at
    your desk or in front of a book than in this news group.

    Bye for now.
    xx

    Sanjay, Apr 29, 2004
  6. Sanjay

    Techie Guest

    great Canadian immigration policy at its finest letting more morons in the
    country. Please go home you are too dumb to live in Canada

    Techie, Apr 29, 2004
  7. Sanjay

    Techie Guest

    Before worrying about getting a job learn to spell or at least use spell
    check.....or will you be learning that next week as well????

    Techie, Apr 29, 2004
  8. Sanjay

    molsonexpert Guest

    Ahhhh, a 2-4 of export....

    molsonexpert, Apr 29, 2004
  9. Sanjay

    Neil Guest

    sounds like an outsorcing Rant to me. oomph level is fine....

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  10. Sanjay

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Says the man with nothing better to do than troll said newsgroup.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004
  11. Sanjay

    Neil Guest

    don't panic. you're MCNGP sarcastic material too so you wont get
    outsourced...I'm sorry I can't stop laughing now....

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  12. You're a great ambassador for your group!

    agreed.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004
  13. Sanjay

    Neil Guest

    I like the out west song better:

    "OOOOhhh, Lord loves a hangin', that's why he give us necks
    It tightens up our vocal chords, and loosens up our pecs.
    So if you are a horse thief and guilty to the bone,
    Go ahead and blame a friend and you won't hang alone!

    It may be hard to swaller, but you'll be three feet taller,
    And find new ways to entertain your friends.
    You say you are a villian, but can't abide by killin',
    Go ahead and steal yourself a horse.

    Two three eleven or five seven [take it, boys].
    I'm a pickin' and I'm a swingin'!
    I'm ignorant, and I'm ugly!
    That you are, boys.

    OOOOhhh, The Lord loves a hangin', and so do we by heck!
    So go and get a lasso and decorate your neck!
    Oh we is awful ignorant and uglier than sin,
    so go ahead and cut us down... And hang us all again!

    Hangin', that is. Swing a spell.
    (Ya'll bring the kids next time, ya hear?)"

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  14. Sanjay

    Consultant Guest

    oh, so you dance around in wooden shoes? if you think i took your post
    seriously, you are incorrect. my reply was intended as a humorous response
    to the troll. however, i fully agree with your statement regarding sys
    admin jobs being history, they have been for quite sometime. there are two
    things i hate, people who are intolerant of other peoples culture, and the
    dutch, i thank you.

    Consultant, Apr 29, 2004
  15. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ding...dong...the fries are done...

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
  16. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ding...dong...the fries are done...

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
  17. you spelt arse hole wrong.
    err, I'm confused; you mean 'whatever' called me an 'ar$e object
    linking and embedded', that is nonsense

    <snip poster = 'whatever'>

    I guess you know all about that.
    With you being an ar$e ole yourself :)

    </snip>

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004
  18. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i am just messing with you... :)

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
  19. oh, so you dance around in wooden shoes?

    .....and stick fingers into dikes.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004
  20. Sanjay

    Neil Guest

    who cares...
    ??? you mean like learn proper grammar. nah....
    ok, I have one of those, pays real well and I just got a raise! pretty
    cool, eh?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! oh, I'm sorry your serious...

    why are the jobs that were originally going to India heading your way.
    _GOOD_ people will never be out of work for long. I've been out of work a
    grand total of 2 weeks in 20 years.
    I can do all three. and I also had a meeting with MS reps this morning
    too...

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004