    in it.
    If you can help with getting me a job that is great.

    Thanks you all.

    Sanjay, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Sanjay

    Hired Goon Guest

    Going to learn the whole thing next week are ya?

    Hired Goon, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Sanjay

    Neil Guest

    If you're in India, Stay there! that's where all our jobs are going...

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Sanjay

    Consultant Guest

    hi sanjay, you have actually posted to the public.cert.mcngp forum which
    covers topics such as how to discourage braindumpers and bootcampers from
    flooding our market. we also cover how we can stop the outflow of our jobs
    to 3rd world countries, such as yours, who would gladly bend us over and
    undercut our salaries, then smile and ask us for help to obtain a cert so
    they can steal our frickin jobs, you curry smellin bastard. no job here for
    you. welcome.

    Consultant, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Sanjay

    Sanjay Guest

    So can i have you job then?
    Will you tell me when yours is comming.

    Sanjay, Apr 29, 2004
  6. Sanjay

    Neil Guest

    Being a sarcastic MCNGP my job is indispensible. You can have Ken's He's
    higher on the MCNGP food chain anyway...

    Besides, I'm Canadian and India is only taking the American jobs...:)

    "Our country reeks of trees,
    Our yaks are very large,
    And they smell like rotting beef carcasses.
    And we have to clean up after them
    And our saddle sores are the best.
    We proudly wear women's clothing
    And searing sand blows up our skirts.
    And the buzzards, they soar overhead,
    And poisonous snakes will devour us whole,
    Our bones will bleach in the sun.
    And we will probably go to /hell/ [*],
    And that is our great reward,
    For being The-uh Ro-yal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen!"

    (I'm on a theme today...)

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  7. Sanjay

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Don't you offer my job up for disposal! Or outsourcing, whatever you want to
    call it.
    The most classicest R&S song ever.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004
  8. Sanjay

    Sanjay Guest

    Oh, my fellow IT professional, what on earth gave you the
    impression that I was India?
    I'm canadian!

    Sanjay, Apr 29, 2004
  9. Sanjay

    Consultant Guest

    my apologies, sanjay, clearly, you are of caucasian decent, sanjay. i won't
    make this jump to judgement again, sanjay

    Consultant, Apr 29, 2004
  10. I will
    .......and be anally probed by customs officials looking for braindump
    material.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004
  11. Sanjay

    Brian Guest

    Hmm, "My name is Sanjay and I am Canadian".... doesn't quite have the same
    oomph to it as "My name is Joe" does it?

    Sorry... the other Canucks in the group will probably get it. Don't know if
    anyone else will.

    Brian, Apr 29, 2004
  12. Sanjay

    Guest Guest

    Yes, it's real easy.
    Right mouse click does everything.

    I've heard that there are a lot of people who get paid
    lots of money for doing realy easy jobs.
    All you have to do is pass some real easy exams and all
    of a sudden you are an IT god.

    Guest, Apr 29, 2004
  13. Sanjay

    Whatever Guest

    I guess you know all about that.
    With you being an ar$e ole yourself :)

    Whatever, Apr 29, 2004
  14. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    are you my neighbour?

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
  15. Sanjay

    Spyke Guest

    Spyke, Apr 29, 2004
  16. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    one of the great thinsg about canada is it's multi culturalism.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
  17. Sanjay

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    now..now...

    let not be impolite.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004
  18. Sanjay

    molsonexpert Guest

    Crap, I think he's my neighbour (note spelling).

    molsonexpert, Apr 29, 2004
  19. are you my neighbour?

    I LIVE ON YOUR STREET!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004
  20. I guess you know all about that.
    you spelt arse hole wrong.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 29, 2004