    if annyone know a program or a site where i could learn some Basic things i would love to know
    i did use AC Tools before (Macro program where i made it look for colors and do things) but i want to learn somthing like C# (sorry if i didnt vrite the right things) so please tell me if there is anny programs or sites where i could learn some basics
    Thanks

    Kleenex, Jul 23, 2006

  2. Kleenex

    alpha1

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2006
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    could give you some pdf tutorial. ill email them all to you.

    please dont distribute my email address. i dont mind if you keep it. and also on freebyte.com they have plenty of useful tutorial from beginning to expert.

    alpha1, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Kleenex

    farneville

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2010
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Awwwwwwwww that's expensive

    farneville, Apr 6, 2010
  4. Kleenex

    farneville

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2010
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    lols you should know what scripting language you want to learn first as there are many variants.

    Commonly use are below:

    Javascript
    VBScript
    ActionScript

    and many more :)

    farneville, Apr 6, 2010
  5. Kleenex

    Brenz

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Try w3schools

    Lots of tutorials and such things to get you started.

    Brenz, Apr 17, 2010