    of them. I don't need to receive any. But one of my concerns is that a text
    message won't reach the recipient because of the carrier.

    Thanks.

    VM, Jul 1, 2004

  2. VM

    Dave Guest

    hmmm, future sms spammer... that is probably a bit beyond what this group
    normally covers, that being how to wirelessly network computers on a lan.
    and that whole idea is probably why sms providers limit who or how to send
    messages to their subscribers.... i know i wouldn't pay for sms service if i
    was open to spam on it!

    Dave, Jul 1, 2004

  3. VM

    Guest Guest

    You should forget this idea.
    SMS are handled and send by the SMSC (SMS server0 from
    the cellular provider.
    There is no way to send mass-SMS without access to the
    server, and of course the help of the provider.

    Guest, Jul 2, 2004