  1. Simpson

    kpg Guest

    You say bad word,

    kpg, Aug 18, 2005

  2. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Simpson spewed across the ether:
    Tut, tut! When you make up assertions out of whole cloth, at least do us
    the courtesy of being more outrageous in your accusations. Several of the
    MCNGP not only are not legally employed, but are international diamond
    smugglers. We boast several high class hookers of both sexes in our
    ranks, at least two professional gamblers, I myself made a killing in the
    thirties as a rumrunner on lake Superior, and have had no real need or
    desire for a regular job since. I still use an old kerosene burning
    monitor, and wind-up clockwork computer to post on usenet, so I don't
    really need to know any of this newfangled stuff. I just like to hang out
    in here because I find it a great place to release my homicidal urges now
    that most of the old gang are dead or in prison.

    JaR, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    Very profound, that.

    JaR, Aug 18, 2005
  4. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    ???? But I remember Eddie quite well, thanks. Or did you mean for Simpson
    to look it up?

    No, no. Eddie was entertaining, but the most fun was Paisely, IMNSHO.

    Although the early Network Guru stuff could provide some inspiration in an
    unmedicated psychotic sort of way. As far as sheer lunacy, none I think
    hold a candle to the headcase over at msagent calling itself, among other
    things, Compu-Cellophane or some such.

    JaR, Aug 18, 2005
  5. I condone both. It's getting caught that I have a problem with. That's for
    losers. Also, I hate people with perms.
    Equally, your behavior could be quantified as childish and stupid, if not
    tragically myopic.

    I believe the 'save the children by blowing up the abortion clinic' analogy
    fits.
    These guys are just bored and this is where they hang out. I've yet to see
    them attack anyone who legitimately wasn't perpetrating something genuinely
    offensive.

    The 'forefront of technology' has nothing to do with Microsoft. Microsoft is
    not now and never has been at the 'forefront' of anything. They are a
    predatory and reactive company that waits for upstarts to pave the way and
    take the losses, and then maneuvers in, screws things up but makes them look
    shiny, and takes over. That's what I like about them. Now that they've paved
    the way, I'm maneuvering in to screw things up and make them look shiny, and
    take over.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - I'm here to screw things up

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.11, Aug 19, 2005
  6. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dude, have you been doing some kind of correspondence writing course, or has
    McBob and Uncle Vigo rubbed off on you? (That didn't sound right).

    Your posts are getting more entertaining every day. How's that for
    pressure?

    Frisbee®, Aug 19, 2005
  7. Simpson

    CBIC Guest

    Yeah I meant for Homer to look it up. Sorry for the confusion.
    I agree with that. Compu-Sock-Puppet is a troll with no equal (or friends)

    CBIC, Aug 19, 2005
  8. Simpson

    kpg Guest

    That is the best description of MS I've ever read. Don't get me
    wrong, that's just good business. Bill Gates is the man.

    kpg, Aug 19, 2005
  9. That's what I like about them. Now that they've paved

    http://www.roblindman.com/ - oooh! shiny!

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1, Aug 19, 2005
  10. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Eddie was fine, but he was a one-trick pony. All the asterisks wore thin
    after a while. But you are correct in that Paisley was the most fun. She
    provided a few days worth of nonstop laughs, and for that, I'll never forget
    her. Well, that and being a moran.
    I don't think I was around during that era. It was pre-me.
    Oh yes. We're living in a golden age of lunatics over in mp.msagent. C-P and
    it's various forms, not to mention it's
    boshi-coshi-doshi-foshi-goshi-hoshi-joshi-koshi-loshi-moshi-noshi-poshi-qosh
    i-roshi-soshi-toshi-voshi-woshi-xoshi-yoshi-zoshi alter egos provide us with
    seemingly infinite stupidity. I rather enjoy its ramblings, and I also hope
    that Hitler's methods are eradicated soon. Or something.

    Briscobar, Aug 19, 2005
  11. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Yes, Unca Vigo has rubbed some extra verbosity on JaR.

    Briscobar, Aug 19, 2005
  12. Simpson

    kpg Guest

    Who do you thing you are?

    Bill Gates?

    I know Bill Gates, and you sir, are no Bill Gates.

    kpg, Aug 19, 2005
  13. Yay.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1, Aug 19, 2005
  14. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    Quidquid sus latin distum sit sanus leviculus

    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  15. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    nice...

    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  16. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "/* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1138.2600]
    I hate the dutch

    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  17. The "Senator, you're no John F. Kennedy" bit was toggled here. And my
    response to that is always basically, "Yeah, well, I'm glad. John F.
    Kennedy's brains were [email protected] 30+ years ago."

    I mean, seriously... Why would I want to go through life as some other guy?
    I like who I am.

    Don't get me wrong, I don't think of Bill Gates as a bad guy. I don't know
    the guy as you CLAIM to, and I don't really care if I do, given that I'd
    rather know WOMEN than some DUDE.

    Yeah, Bill Gates has money and a bunch of houses. But money can't buy you
    anything worthwhile, beyond your survival. A big screen tv is not that
    important, because there's nothing on any of the 8 billion channels that's
    any good anymore. A garage full of cars is not that important, you can only
    drive one car at any given time. You can only stay at one house at any given
    time. The view from the room in the mountains is about the same as a big
    screen tv or a poster. It's all in how you look at it.

    So there's the 'advantages' the guy has, and I don't see them as being too
    advantageous. Money. Fame. Cars. Houses.

    Let's look at the downside.

    Yeah, he's famous. Certainly not a trait I aspire to. Certainly not worth it
    if you can't go out in public without being accosted. Remember that pie some
    dude threw at him? http://www.urbandictionary.com/images.php?imageid=4667
    Do I want that to happen? No.

    Here's one for you... a bunch of people calling him a nazi:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bill+Gates . I'd rather spend
    my time DENOUNCING Adolph Hitler and people who advocate his methods than
    being considered to be like him. And no, I don't think he's actually like
    Hitler, but c'mon, you know what I mean.

    Well, he's had his days as a criminal... Remember the wonderful mug shot
    that pops up everywhere? http://www.mugshots.org/misc/bill-gates.html Do I
    want my mug shot from 30 years ago to be public knowledge? Hell no. 30 years
    ago, I was 1 year old. Yes, of course I was a criminal genius, given that I
    was committing crimes from the womb, but I'd prefer the public not know this
    fact.

    Ok, so nowadays, the guy's a bit of a philanthropist. I do my part to help
    out where I can. I guess he does too: http://www.chefelf.com/gates.shtml

    You're right. I'm no Bill Gates. He's famous, and I don't even want to be.
    He's rich, and I can't stand shopping and don't need any crap. He has lots
    of cars. I don't even want ONE.

    You're right. I'm no Bill Gates. I'm Microcephalic S. Bob. One day, I'll be
    infamous. And that's the way I like it. Can I borrow a dollar?

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - Yeah, I want to be thought of like this guy:
    http://members.optusnet.com.au/~richardburcher/mypic4.gif

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1, Aug 19, 2005
  18. Well, dutch men who look like kenny roger's man boobs with perms probably
    wouldn't go over too well in THIS group.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - no perms allowed, permanently.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1, Aug 19, 2005
  19. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "/* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++
    there is a picture I am beginning to form of you and it's not pretty...

    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  20. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    Yay.

    What the... Is that a one word post? Did you just post a one word
    response? Holy mother of....

    *faints*

    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2005