  1. Simpson

    Guest Guest

    IFYPFY

    Guest, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    depends on where the sewages drains. (See: National Lampoon's Christmas

    In a bucket of course. Then I carry it over to the storm drain and pour it
    in.

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005

  3. I am Hindenborg. OH, THE HUMANITY! will be assimilated.

    Backwards Opie of Borg, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    Neil, if McBob wouldn't keep changing his handle every three minutes, he'd
    surpass you and Consultant on the all-time posting list in about three days.

    Frisbee®, Aug 16, 2005
  5. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    fine

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  6. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    BLASPHEMY!!!!

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  7. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    I am Dyslexia of Borg. Your Ass will be laminated {$1 to Laura}

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  8. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    I am Homer of Borg. Prepare to be... OOOOH! DONUTS!

    Frisbee®, Aug 16, 2005
  9. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    I am Borger King. Have it our way. Your way is irrelevant.
    I am Caffeine of Borg. Sleep is irrelevant
    I am Ginsu of Borg. You will be assimilated - but WAIT! There's MORE!
    I am Yoda of Borg: Irrelevant the Force is
    I yam Popeye of Borg, Prepare to be askimilated
    I am P-Porky P-Pig of Borg: You will be assim-assim... absorbed.
    I am Drunk Borg: Rsilience in floor tile. Wan'be similated?

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  10. Simpson

    Ogre Guest

    Is there a fantasy league for this group....

    I'll draft

    Briscobar as my sleeper pick

    Microcephalic S. Bob as my free agent pick..

    When's draft day?

    Ogre, Aug 16, 2005
  11. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    When we leave the window open on a cold day

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  12. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    When's draft day?

    hmm... I give it a three. You can do better.

    Jtyc, Aug 16, 2005
  13. Yeah cause we all know Draft Day is a celebration. We all now need to
    remember all those draft beers that gave their lives to become a Bud Light.
    So that we would not have to drink crappy beer. Thank Gawd for Guinness.

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 16, 2005
  14. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Oh I'm gonna impress a lot of folks. Scoop me up now while I'm cheap, or
    you'll regret it when the All-Star Game comes around.

    Briscobar, Aug 16, 2005
  15. Simpson

    T-Bone Guest

    I believe you would be referring to Draught day.

    http://www.draughtbeerguild.com/ ... They have a section for tech support.
    Now *there's* a certification I would like to get.

    T-Bone, Aug 16, 2005
  16. It is incorrect (and inappropriate, I might add, shame on you) to consider
    Microcephalic S. Bob as one particular entity. All characters represented by
    this moniker are actually a group of autonomous nit-wits known as the
    MCSBNGP+++. While there is only one physical body at the keyboard, it
    represents a collective, intergalactic entity, and craves a grilled cheese
    sandwich. Therefore, they should be regarded cumulatively, and as such, I
    win whatever contest and subsequent prizes (topless women preferred) are
    awarded for surpassing Neil and Consultant's high score on Frogger.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - we're ready to believe you

    Backwards Opie of Borg, Aug 17, 2005
  17. Simpson

    kpg Guest

    It is incorrect (and inappropriate, I might add, shame on you) to
    That's the first thing I've heard you said that makes any sense.

    It's all so clear now...

    kpg, Aug 17, 2005
  18. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005
  19. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    and I want a grilled cheese too...

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005
  20. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    PLEASE BE TO SENDING DUMPS FOR DRAUGHTBEER TECH SUPPORT CERTIFICATIONS
    EXAMEN.

    rgs

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005