    Neil Guest

    "there's always room for jello" (Mine's a room in the basement with a large
    plastic pool)

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Simpson

    Ben Smith Guest

    Don't forget to pick up a few of these for your appearance on COPS:
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3321825

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    leave my bottom fantasies out of this...

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  4. Simpson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    big rugged and stiff
    amex accepted.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2005
  5. Simpson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    causing occaisional errors in judgment and mathematics.
    hee, hee!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2005
  6. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  7. That's a perfect type if I've ever seen one! :)

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 15, 2005
  8. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    Not anymore!

    Not even with some cool whip on top?

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  9. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    and one of these:

    I have a motorhome, does that count?

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  10. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Aug 15, 2005
  11. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    on top of what?

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  12. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    put the front wheels on blocks and we'll call it square (That way you can
    have your house on wheels part and the car on blocks part too)

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  13. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    on top of what?

    Old smoky?

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  14. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    Stock up and save! Who couldn't use a fresh white undershirt for nearly
    every day of the week? And these two 3-packs make it so easy and affordable.

    So you only have to be fresh six out of seven days of the week?
    I've seen one of those going for over one million dollars somewhere in
    California.

    --
    Fris "Location, Location, Location" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005
  15. Simpson

    Ben Smith Guest

    depends on where the sewages drains. (See: National Lampoon's Christmas
    Vacation)

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005
  16. Simpson

    @ Guest

    Be a girl and claim not to be wearing underwear, or, speak out against the
    MCNGP.

    @, Aug 15, 2005
  17. Be careful, Rev. You might move up in the League Table.

    Backwards Opie of Borg, Aug 15, 2005
  18. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    are you stealing my tags?

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  19. As if we would ever DREAM of taking your tags.

    Microcephalic S. "New Evil Is Loading" Bob
    = Don't worry, it's just a short easy hike.

    Backwards Opie of Borg, Aug 15, 2005
  20. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Backwards Opie of Borg spewed across
    the ether:

    I am Heisenborg. You will probably be assimilated.

    JaR, Aug 15, 2005