    accused, or the accuser? Once you've made that decisions, and you will if
    you have not already you will either hate us or love us, there is no
    in-between, but I doubt any of us would want it any other way.

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 15, 2005

  2. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Thanks for noticing.

    Briscobar, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    WE HAVE THE MCNGP YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ONLY $5 PER PILL NO
    PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED MAKE YOUR LADY SMILE TONIGHT.

    Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005
  4. Simpson

    CBIC Guest

    big rugged and stiff around the edges,

    Uh, that happens to me around my middle area. My wife calls it the "Danger
    Zone"

    CBIC, Aug 15, 2005
  5. Simpson

    Ben Smith Guest

    Halloween is not until October.

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005
  6. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    you didn't get the patch last tuesday, did you...

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  7. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    you buy a franchise from JaR?

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  8. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    Halloween is not until October.

    Are you implying that you are something to be feared?

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  9. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    you didn't get the patch last tuesday, did you...

    No. Just patched it today. Am I too late?

    I'm infected, I just know it.

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  10. Simpson

    Ben Smith Guest

    No - just saying that there are socially acceptable times to be me and
    other times the police show up at your house and you get to be on COPS.

    lol

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005
  11. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    The check bounced. Please cease immediately.

    JaR, Aug 15, 2005
  12. Simpson

    Techie Guest

    Any no jealous feelings here, just the horrible images of you two and your
    respective fantasies

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  13. Simpson

    Techie Guest

    so does that make you the bottom in Neil's fantasies?

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  14. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    OKAY GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE TODAY ONLY PILLS ARE NOW $4 EACH OR 2/$10
    3/$18 OR 5/$45 EVEN BIGGER DISCOUNTS IN BULK ORDER TODAY

    Disclaimer: Use of said pills have been known to have side effects, mostly
    because of the diversion of blood from the brain for extended periods of
    time, causing occaisional errors in judgment and mathematics.

    Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005
  15. Simpson

    Techie Guest

    yeah but things always look that way in the mirror

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  16. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    Any no jealous feelings here, just the horrible images of you two and your
    What's your problem? Everyone loves jello.

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  17. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    so does that make you the bottom in Neil's fantasies?

    We like to take turns with regards to the bottom.

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  18. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    No - just saying that there are socially acceptable times to be me and
    hmm.... Interesting. I'll have to invite you to the party as well. Between
    you and the cops and Neil and the nails in his face it should be a pretty
    good time.

    *goes to buy pretzels*

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  19. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    AAAaaaaaauuuuuugggghhhh!

    Not anymore!

    JaR, Aug 15, 2005
  20. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    that's what happened to those first Pentiums...

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005