League Table 08/13/2005

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Simpson, Aug 13, 2005.

  1. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of their
    replies up to the week ending 08/13/2005. As always the league is based on a
    scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the highest. Please note that
    the league does not include some of the MCNGP members who are too
    embarrassed to include a reference to the MCNGP membership in their
    signature.

    A special well done goes to Ben Smith and The Rev[MCT] for leading the way.
    However, why you both associate yourselves with the rest of the jerks gives
    us cause for concern.

    Also, a special award goes to Catwalker63 as the most improved MCNGP member.
    Congratulations Catwalker63, keep up the improvement!

    7 .5 Ben Smith
    6 .5 The Rev [MCT]
    4.0 Catwalker63
    4.0 Neil
    2.0 Mike T
    1 .0 Kendal Emery
    1 .0 JaR
    1.0 T-Bone
    0.5 CBIC
    0.5 Consultant
    0.0 Lnkwizard
    0 .0 Keyboard Cowboy
    0 .0 Frisbee®
    0 0 Kline Sphere
    0.0 Rowdy Yates
    -1.0 Briscobar

    Simpson, Aug 13, 2005

  2. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    I promise, Simpson, next week I'll improve to a 0.

    Briscobar, Aug 13, 2005

  3. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Simpson climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    OMFG! This tool actually is serious.

    LOLOL!

    JaR, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Simpson

    @ Guest

    YOU SUCK!

    @, Aug 13, 2005
  5. Simpson

    catwalker63 Guest

    <self-aggrandized bull snipped>

    Fellow members of the MCNGP, please note that I am not giving this lamer
    any special favors to move my position on the list. The fact that this
    loser has learned my name is not due to any effort on my part. I still
    remain your "juber bs onolyba".

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 14, 2005
  6. Simpson

    @ Guest

    I will. I will do ANYTHING to come in first. I want the prize. It's MINE!

    @, Aug 14, 2005
  7. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    Ms catwalker63, you should feel proud that you are one of the few MCNGP
    members prepared to answer the simple questions proposed by the newbie's
    here. One day we hope that you will find the courage to disassociate
    yourself with this childish antics represented by the MCNGP.

    Simpson, Aug 14, 2005
  8. Simpson

    @ Guest

    Childish antics are what makes adult life livable.

    Report immediately to the robot factory for a mind refit.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    @, Aug 14, 2005
  9. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    Is that all they taught you in 2nd grade? Just wait till next year, you'll
    learn how to construct sentences using big words.

    BTW, how come you're not a member of the MCNGP? You sure have all the
    required attributes, you know stupidity, ignorance, no friends, no job, no
    life etc, etc, etc.

    "@" <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - chimpanzees admitted free - future

    Simpson, Aug 14, 2005
  10. Simpson

    catwalker63 Guest

    Actually, I'm proud to be an MCNGP. There's newbies and there's no0bs.
    I don't waste my time with trolls and people who want to be spoon fed.
    Genuine questions from people who've done some research will probably get
    some help from me. Cheating a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.s will receive only scorn.

    As for people like you, you'll never win. You won't run us off, embarass
    us, or divide us. You don't even know how to score points. You can't
    begin to measure how little we care about your opinion. We are here to
    stay.

    catwalker63, Aug 14, 2005
  11. Simpson

    Robert Moir Guest

    Who are you, and why should anyone care what sort of vendetta you've got
    against the MCNGP foks?

    Robert Moir, Aug 14, 2005
  12. Simpson

    Ben Smith Guest

    While I am not one to talk about others, I can help but think there was
    some ballot impropriety for Consulant to get 0.5.

    Simpson, you appear to be a highly literate person, judging from the
    lack of grammar errors and correct punctuation/capitalization. To what
    to we owe the delight of reading your well informed (and surprisingly
    accurate (Consultant, aside) assessment?

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005
  13. Simpson

    catwalker63 Guest

    The OP states that he only singles out those who acknowledge their
    membership in their signature. Since when do you even have a signature,
    Ben?

    catwalker63, Aug 15, 2005
  14. Simpson

    Ben Smith Guest

    My guess is that you are not scoring any additional points by
    questioning the research methods used by the venerable Simpson.

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005
  15. Simpson

    catwalker63 Guest

    Here's a Wet-One. Wipe that disgusting brown stuff off your nose. <eg>

    catwalker63, Aug 15, 2005
  16. Simpson

    CBIC Guest

    I must protest your scoring system. I defy you to show me where I
    contributed anything useful and therefore worthy of .5 of a point. I and
    everyone else here knows I contribute nothing of use to this chatrum.

    CBIC, Aug 15, 2005
  17. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Alright, I lied. I think I was drunk when I wrote that.

    Simpson, I'm only here in this group because I like the company. I don't
    give a rat's @ss about helping too much in here. I do when I can and when I
    feel like it, but most of my online-good-karma-points come from my good
    deeds over in the Crystal newsgroup. So unless you have a CR problem, you
    should just give me a permanent -1.

    Thank you, tool.

    Briscobar, Aug 15, 2005
  18. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    IFFYPIFFYS!

    LOLLERSKATES!

    Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005
  19. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    ok, between the no underwear tag and this thing, you have peaked my
    curiousity.

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  20. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    You have no idea how funny that it, really. Kind if like when people tell
    me it's not spelled "acedemic" or "idot" or "moran"
    He's almost there. There's just a couple more things he needs to not have.

    Okay, well actually there's just one more thing he needs to do. He's biding
    his time. We'll make sure you know about it.

    I like you, Simpson. No, not in that way.

    Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005