League of Legends

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Frenzee, Feb 6, 2012.

  1. Frenzee

    Frenzee

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    Anyone playing here LOL? It is DOTA-like mmo game.
    Been up for 2 years and community is still growing.

    Unlike most MMOs, it does not ask you to commit 24/7 in order to achieve somehting as you do not have to level up to unlock something. It is 5vs5 battle arena, which lasts about 40 mins. 10 characters are free to choose every week. At the moment there are around 90 different champions and they keep adding a new one every few weeks.

    Did not see a thread about it, so sorry in case I am blind :)

    More information about game: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/
    Registration: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e4112fccc87e998769134

    Feel free to add me as a friend once you register. I will be more than happy to help a newbie out.

    Frenzee, Feb 6, 2012

  2. Frenzee

    honneyStewEww

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I really like League but the toxic community and the competitiveness have kind of ruined it for me.

    Its no game you play casually. You either play your heart out or you are going to be annoyed by it. :(

    Sad really, since it could be so much fun without the constant blaming each other.

    honneyStewEww, Aug 23, 2014

  3. Frenzee

    PlayerUp

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Some like LoL some like Dota its a matter of personal preference actually

    PlayerUp, Apr 7, 2016