Leadtek x64 TV driver 5.0.18.6412 & Windows Defender x64 beta 2

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Dominic Payer, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. Dominic Payer, Apr 13, 2006

  2. Dominic Payer

    Peter Lawton Guest

    Isn't it great when MS publish an x64 app then force you to use 32bit MSIE
    to run "Genuine Advantage" ActiveX control, if MS can't write Web pages to
    run in 64bit MSIE what hope have we that anyone else ever will.

    Make you wonder what the "Genuine Advantage" of running x64 Windows is :)

    Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton, Apr 13, 2006