    Not sure how it's hijacking, it's almost like you are implying google is doing sonething that might be seen as evil.

    I have accounts but only grudging use facebook.
    I think I do to0, and don;t go there.

    Whisky-dave, Jul 5, 2013

  2. Tony Cooper

    Whisky-dave Guest

    The same way as googlemail gives the ignorant the idea that there's no other email or search facility ?
    I don't see it like that.
    Here we have the qmc sever that they only want me to use for official college stuff. Do they own the NGs they carry ?
    They do a few although I'm not sure about ownership is that not tied in with IP.
    You can;t own the posts, just the hardware, even google knows that.

    I DO NOT access their groups, I use their server which propergates the posts to other servers not all servers carry all groups.

    If I knew how to get past all the high level security they have here I might well do so, after all NGs were the first place I got my downloads from long beferoe bittorrent.

    Whisky-dave, Jul 8, 2013