LDAP/LDIF Help

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by ruizit, Oct 17, 2006.

  1. ruizit

    ruizit

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I hope you can help me or know somebody that could. We use Netware 6.5, we have over 1000 users, and most of the users have [email protected] for mail, I have been trying to change the "temp" for the users's uid on multiple users.

    Samlpe file:

    dn: cn=sdx-Bpalana,ou=MAIN,o=Stegh
    changetype: modify
    delete: mail
    -
    add: mail
    mail: [email protected]

    Is there a variable that I can use in stead of temp? so the mail would be: [email protected]??

    Thanks

    ruizit, Oct 17, 2006