    screens) that are made specifically for canon digital rebel XT (350D)?
    thanks!
    crash.test.dummy

    crash.test.dummy, Aug 22, 2005

  2. crash.test.dummy

    Bruce Graham Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > hi,
    > do you know any brand of LCD screen protector (like those for PDA
    > screens) that are made specifically for canon digital rebel XT (350D)?
    > thanks!
    > crash.test.dummy

    http://www.daproducts.com/

    much stronger than the PDA type (which have to be thin so the touch
    sensitive screen can work) so the screen is protected from breakage as
    well as scratching.

    Bruce Graham, Aug 22, 2005

  3. crash.test.dummy

    Karl Guest

    Try this site, i know people that have ordered for shipping to the UK and
    had no problems with this company.
    http://www.hoodmanusa.com/flip_up.asp

    Thanks Karl

    Karl, Aug 22, 2005