    Local office supply stores sell two tiny piece for $15. That seems
    excessive.

    Is there a transparent packing tapes that is not very sticky?

    peter, Jun 7, 2008

  2. peter

    Stewy Guest

    In article <Bsy2k.37$Jj1.14@trndny02>, "peter" <>
    wrote:

    > Where can I buy large sheets (bulk) of LCD screen protector film that I can
    > cut into different sizes for camera, gps, PDA, video game, etc?
    >
    > Is there a different type for touch-screen, versus read-only screen?
    >
    > Local office supply stores sell two tiny piece for $15. That seems
    > excessive.
    >
    > Is there a transparent packing tapes that is not very sticky?

    I guess suggesting cling film (Saran Wrap) is stating the obvious?

    Stewy, Jun 8, 2008

  3. Stewy wrote:

    > In article <Bsy2k.37$Jj1.14@trndny02>, "peter" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Where can I buy large sheets (bulk) of LCD screen protector film that I
    >> can cut into different sizes for camera, gps, PDA, video game, etc?
    >>
    >> Is there a different type for touch-screen, versus read-only screen?
    >>
    >> Local office supply stores sell two tiny piece for $15. That seems
    >> excessive.
    >>
    >> Is there a transparent packing tapes that is not very sticky?

    > I guess suggesting cling film (Saran Wrap) is stating the obvious?

    You must get some super-heavy idustrial-strength Saran in your area, at
    least assuming the camera LCD protectors are like the PDA LCD protectors
    one uses with a Palm or whatever. I'd *think* they'd be the same, anyway.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 8, 2008
  4. peter

    Steve Guest

    http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/the-24/DIY-Cut-To-Fit/Detail

    Steve, Jun 8, 2008
  5. Steve wrote:

    > On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 16:13:21 GMT, "peter" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Where can I buy large sheets (bulk) of LCD screen protector film that I
    >>can cut into different sizes for camera, gps, PDA, video game, etc?
    >>
    >>Is there a different type for touch-screen, versus read-only screen?
    >>
    >>Local office supply stores sell two tiny piece for $15. That seems
    >>excessive.
    >>
    >>Is there a transparent packing tapes that is not very sticky?

    > http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/the-24/DIY-Cut-To-Fit/Detail

    Ouch. Read that domain name wrong, and it sounds like a mohel site.

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 8, 2008
  6. Ï "peter" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    > Where can I buy large sheets (bulk) of LCD screen protector film that I
    > can cut into different sizes for camera, gps, PDA, video game, etc?
    >
    > Is there a different type for touch-screen, versus read-only screen?
    >
    > Local office supply stores sell two tiny piece for $15. That seems
    > excessive.
    >
    > Is there a transparent packing tapes that is not very sticky?

    Why buy such expensive protective film at all, my camcorder that has a touch
    screen (sony dcr hc 32-e) and my still camera are happy and clean after 2
    years, I clean them occassionaly with the usual photo clean micro fiber
    cloth (I mean their screens). Just my 2 cents,

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 8, 2008