    the symbols or font for screen text is not any larger than the P10.

    Thanks for any helpful advice.

    Jim

    Jim Spen, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Jim Spen

    John Bean Guest

    No idea how big they are on the P10, but *tiny* on the V1. I need a
    magnifier to see them.

    --
    John Bean

    Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called
    electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been
    drinking. (Dave Barry)

    John Bean, Feb 26, 2004

  3. I carry a loupe on a neck lanyard when out with my V1.

    Stephen G. Giannoni, Apr 4, 2004