    remembers what its called?
    thanks
    Gorilla Angel

    Gorilla Angels, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Ever heard of Google? I understand it's been around for a while.
    It took 2 seconds to cut paste and find it.

    http://www.jumbo.com/file/7809.htm

    http://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id=10366

    http://www.freeware-downloads.com/design.htm

    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/LAVA_Player_for_Windows_95/945311041/2

    The Daring Dufas (exasperated troll)

    The Daring Dufas, Jan 4, 2006

  3. thank you smarty pants :) I use msn search which is proving to be a pain for
    finding bits and bobs so will change search engines.
    Ta
    Gorilla Angel

    Gorilla Angels, Jan 4, 2006
  4. can I just add that none of the links given led me to finally get the
    download I need. they all boasted too, but never got there.

    Gorilla Angels, Jan 5, 2006