Latest Mobile Phones To Take Mobile Experience To New Heights

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by nasirproject, Dec 25, 2007.

  1. nasirproject

    nasirproject Guest

    nasirproject, Dec 25, 2007

  2. nasirproject

    Ivor Jones Guest

    : : Mobile phones are for exchanging information. It
    : : empowers one to communicate without any barrier of
    : : where he or she is. One can talk to someone at the
    : : other end anytime from anywhere....

    Well, anywhere there's a signal. Anyway, what is your point..?

    What is the relevance to Voice over IP, please..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 25, 2007

  3. nasirproject

    Graham. Guest

    Pay per click?

    Graham., Dec 25, 2007
  4. nasirproject

    Custard Guest

    NO !!!
    Well Bugger me I thought it was for jamming the door open.

    Custard, Dec 26, 2007
  5. nasirproject

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:18:47 +0000, Custard <ignore the
    Should you really be encouraging people to do this?

    PAJ, Dec 26, 2007
  6. nasirproject

    Custard Guest

    I do get lonely sometimes :))

    Custard, Dec 26, 2007
  7. nasirproject

    Ivor Jones Guest

    in message
    : : On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:50:58 +0000, PAJ
    : :
    : : : On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:18:47 +0000, Custard <ignore
    : : : the > wrote:
    : : :
    : : : : Well Bugger me
    : : :
    : : : Should you really be encouraging people to do this?
    : :
    : : I do get lonely sometimes :))

    Not *that* lonely, surely..?!

    Ivor