LATEST MCSE SURE DUMPS !! 70-270 70-290 70-291 70-284 70-293 70-294 70-298 70-285 and more pass4sure

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by helen, Nov 16, 2006.

  1. helen

    helen Guest

    helen, Nov 16, 2006

  2. helen

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Nov 16, 2006

  3. helen

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Only 4 exams now? Wholly carp fishman, what happened to the rest of them?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 16, 2006
  4. helen

    CBIC Guest

    Helen-grab your ankles and brace yourself. I'm gonna ram it home.

    CBIC, Nov 16, 2006
  5. helen

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    And the crowd wild.....
    Doom..........Doom..........Doom........Doom.....Doom....Doom....Doom...Doom...

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 16, 2006
  6. helen

    Kline Sphere Guest

    helen, do you take it up the a$$ by any change?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2006
  7. helen

    CBIC Guest

    Trust me she does. Where do you think I just rammed it home? I followed that
    up with a Dirty Sanchez. She loved it. She's a dirty b1tch.

    CBIC, Nov 16, 2006
  8. helen

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I want to say I am proud to have lived quite a long
    time not knowing what that is.

    Of couse, all that ended when I became associated
    with this group. Thanks, I guess.

    kpg, Nov 16, 2006
  9. helen

    CBIC Guest

    YOu're welcome. I guess.

    CBIC, Nov 16, 2006
  10. helen

    Neil Guest

    what? like nickles and quarters? Now she's a 2-bit [email protected]?

    ....seems reasonable

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - The most useful tool for dealing with management types is, of course, an
    automatic weapon.

    Neil, Nov 16, 2006
  11. helen

    Neil Guest

    yes, I too lost my total innocence thanks to this group of VILE
    DEGENERATES!!!

    cleavland steamer? Houdini? Donkey punch? Look, shut up woman and get my
    damb snadwhich now I'm done withcha. Don't make me put you in no aligator
    fu¢khouse...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - GUI: Golfing Under the Influence.

    Neil, Nov 16, 2006
  12. helen

    Kline Sphere Guest

    by any change?
    oh my. pot, meet kettle.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2006
  13. helen

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Of couse, all that ended when I became associated
    i blame meanoldman

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2006
  14. helen

    JaR Guest

    Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.

    JaR, Nov 16, 2006
  15. helen

    Neil Guest

    HEY! I charge a buck! (And besides, at teh very least I would be a 2-bit
    [email protected])

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Montana --- At least our cows are sane!

    Neil, Nov 16, 2006
  16. helen

    Guest Guest

    Holy Shizzle, from their site:
    Our objective is to provide a platform for the aspiring IT professionals who
    take certifications and knowledge as a serious priority to their career.
    DOH....seriously?

    Guest, Nov 21, 2006
  17. helen

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Who are you?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 21, 2006
  18. helen

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?SGFpcmJhbGw1Ng==?=
    is tru

    (MCalmost everything from NT3.51 on)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat, though.

    Neil, Nov 21, 2006