    70-441,70-441, 70-444

    Latest MCPD dumps :
    70-528

    freebraindumps, Mar 5, 2007

  2. freebraindumps

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hahahahaha ! Scared out of your wits, aren't you a$$fscker ! I'm happy
    to see that the name of CertGuard strikes terror in your quivering
    heart. You thought you could escape extermination by banning me the
    moment I registered as CertGuard on your sh!tty site ? Sadly for you,
    that will be your fatal mistake, mo-fo !

    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Mar 5, 2007

  3. freebraindumps

    Guest Guest

    Idots like that just don't get it, do they?

    Guest, Mar 7, 2007