latest hair loss info

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by hairyman, Mar 25, 2006.

  1. hairyman

    hairyman Guest

    http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

    Hair loss need not be a disaster, these days.

    Medical solutions such as minox and proprecia help stop hair loss and
    promote growth.

    Diet, natural remedies, vitamin cocktails and modern tonics such as
    Maxi-Hair and Biolyn can sometimes have an amazing effect.

    Hair transplants have now progressed to the stage where you can have
    the hair of your youth back again, with minimal pain and no discernible
    indication that the hair is actually transplanted as single follicle
    units are used rather than the old large bunch of hairs. Some doctors,
    such as DR Woods, no longer take a strip of skin off the back of the
    head but extract the follicular unit using superb surgical techniques.
    It is even possible to transplant hair from your chest to your head,
    overcoming donor hair supply problems.

    And companies are hard at work perfecting the cloning of hair follicles
    for even better results

    More info and links at:

    http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

    hairyman, Mar 25, 2006

  2. hairyman

    Stewy Guest

    You mean my dream of being a wolfman is possible?

    Stewy, Mar 26, 2006

  3. hairyman

    Chips Guest

    If you do, be sure to post pictures.