    If any one is having latest exam dumps of 70-290 then please mail me on

    Thanks & Regards,
    Bhushan R. Vanjare

    brv, Feb 24, 2009

  2. brv

    Frisbee® Guest

    For the best dumps on exam 70-290, e-mail Tom Tips directly at

    Explain exactly what you're looking for, and if you have an MCP ID to
    provide, he often gives out additional stuff!
    Right back at ya!
    Frisbee

    Frisbee®, Feb 24, 2009

  3. brv

    Consultant Guest

    i have emailed you the latest dumps

    Consultant, Feb 24, 2009
  4. brv

    Kline Sphere Guest

    The special asian fcukwit edition i hope.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2009
  5. Give me a magazine and about 5 minutes, and I'll have the latest dump for
    you. ;)

    Dustin Harper, Mar 1, 2009
  6. brv

    abhi Guest

    i do have the dumps but can u help me out in 070-294 dumps is possible.
    revert me at

    Regards
    abhi

    abhi, Mar 6, 2009
  7. brv

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i do have the dumps but can u help me out in 070-294 dumps is possible.
    you stink.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2009
  8. brv

    shashank1986

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi friends

    i need latest dumps of 70-290 my id is, my id is -->>

    shashankshu "this is not counted" @ "this is not counted" gmail . "this is not counted" com

    shashank1986, Apr 7, 2009
  9. brv

    Webmaster

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Download from that site.

    I usually download latest oracle,ccna dumps at

    dumpsquestions.com

    i think they also have the latest dumps for microsoft certification.

    Webmaster, Aug 13, 2009
  10. brv

    jeanpol

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0

    can u send latest dumps at xhaner @ gmail . com plz 70 290

    thanks

    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    jeanpol, Aug 14, 2009
  11. brv

    Freeman2 Guest

    Could you also mailed it to me, please.

    Thanks.

    freeman2

    Freeman2, Aug 15, 2009
  12. brv

    Frisbee® Guest

    You must e-mail Consultant directly, as he does not frequent these newsgroups very often.

    Send your dumps request to

    Frisbee®, Aug 16, 2009
  13. brv

    Webmaster

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Latest dumps for 70-290 can be downloaded from dumpsquestions.com

    I passed the exam using their latest dumps. Very helpful

    Webmaster, Sep 20, 2009
  14. hi ...
    can i also get latest dumps i am an mcp wants to write 70-290 ..pls help me

    sindhu rajesh

    sindhu rajesh, Oct 12, 2009
  15. brv

    Frisbee® Guest

    sindhu. send your MCP ID to Tom Tips and ask him for latest brain dumps. His e-mail is

    good luck!

    Frisbee®, Oct 12, 2009
  16. brv

    Azaz

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    looking for 70-290 latest dumps

    Hi Frndz, i would be giving my 70-290 certification on 22 Dec , '2009' can u plz email the latest dump to my email address azazafzal @ gmail com

    Thanks & Regards
    Azaz

    Azaz, Nov 17, 2009
  17. brv

    pankajln

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    pankajln, Nov 26, 2009
  18. brv

    chandurudra

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    70-290 Dumps

    Please any one could provide me 70-290 dumps

    chandurudra, Dec 1, 2009
  19. brv

    Nomfundo

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    70-290

    please can any1 email me latest 70-290 dumps

    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
    Nomfundo, Dec 8, 2009
  20. brv

    himu_tendlya

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Latest dumps...

    can anyone send me 70-290, 291, 293, 298 and 299 all dumps.....??

    or send me link to download all latest dumps.. Please.....!!!

    himu_tendlya, Jan 2, 2010