    so i told him:

    Not much left///
    the only thing left is the head, the tail and the bones!

    philo, Apr 7, 2006

  2. philo

    doS Guest

    doS, Apr 7, 2006

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    aah
    that reminds me of something.

    what's the difference between a pick pocket and a peeping tom?

    the pick pocket will snatch your watch

    philo, Apr 7, 2006
  4. philo

    Aardvark Guest

    Where does she usually buy the scratch from? Is it expensive?

    Aardvark, Apr 7, 2006
  5. philo

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Brat!!

    PuppyKatt, Apr 7, 2006
  6. philo

    philo Guest

    I taughjt her how to make bread!!!

    the dough kind

    philo, Apr 7, 2006
  7. philo

    Aardvark Guest

    So lemme get this right. You taught her how to make dough.

    Then she takes all the dough she made and uses it for buying scratch to
    make pizzas with?

    Aardvark, Apr 8, 2006
  8. philo

    philo Guest

    That's the grossly simplified version.

    However, the end result is that she makes the best pizza...

    The whole thing is complicated because if I did not have a girlfriend...
    I could quit my job and live in a rooming house and be miserable.

    philo, Apr 8, 2006