    announced breaking news today as they finally revealed the leader
    behind the scandal that has plagued the NFL quarterback.
    The FBI has released this photo of the ringleader:

    Annika1980, Nov 4, 2007

  2. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Nov 4, 1:55 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > (AP) Charlotteville, VA: Officials in the Mike Vick dogfighting case
    > announced breaking news today as they finally revealed the leader
    > behind the scandal that has plagued the NFL quarterback.
    > The FBI has released this photo of the ringleader:

    You didn't get THE REST OF THE STORY!
    You see, the mighty Jewel was NOT part of Vick "the prick's" horrible
    treatment of dogs, but rather fingered the bastard and is very proud
    of her good deed towards her own kind. Look at that wide smile! Now
    that's pride! Yep,
    and now you know THE REST OF THE STORY!
    Good girl Jewel!

    BTW: SUPER portrait of the Mighty Jewel! She LOVES the 40D!
    Helen

    , Nov 4, 2007

  3. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    On Nov 4, 1:55 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > (AP) Charlotteville, VA: Officials in the Mike Vick dogfighting case
    > announced breaking news today as they finally revealed the leader
    > behind the scandal that has plagued the NFL quarterback.
    > The FBI has released this photo of the ringleader:

    A very well done portrait of a Jewel. Great expression on her face.

    Draco

    Draco, Nov 5, 2007
  4. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Nov 4, 1:55 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > (AP) Charlotteville, VA: Officials in the Mike Vick dogfighting case
    > announced breaking news today as they finally revealed the leader
    > behind the scandal that has plagued the NFL quarterback.
    > The FBI has released this photo of the ringleader:

    A super portrait of Jewel.

    , Nov 5, 2007