Last version of IOS for Catalysts

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ns, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. ns

    ns Guest

    Hi all,

    Can you confirm please the last IOS version for folowing catalysts :

    Switch : Catalyst 3550 (48 FE and 2 Gbic)
    Model number: WS-C3550-48-EMI
    Current File : c3550-i5q3l2-mz.121-13.EA1a.bin
    Current IOS : Version 12.1(13)EA1a
    Switch Catalyst 2950 (48 FE and 2 Gbic)
    Model number: WS-C2950G-48-EI
    Current File : c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-19.EA1c.bin"
    Current IOS : Version 12.1(19)EA1c

    Thank You very much for your help

    Best Regards
    NS

    ns, Feb 24, 2005

  2. :Can you confirm please the last IOS version for folowing catalysts :

    :Model number: WS-C3550-48-EMI

    :Model number: WS-C2950G-48-EI

    No, the software for both of those is still under active development,
    so there is no known last IOS version for them yet -- merely
    a changing -latest- IOS version.

    Walter Roberson, Feb 24, 2005

  3. ns

    ns Guest

    So, does my catalysts have the last officiel version ?

    Switch : Catalyst 3550 (48 FE and 2 Gbic)
    Model number: WS-C3550-48-EMI
    Current File : c3550-i5q3l2-mz.121-13.EA1a.bin
    Current IOS : Version 12.1(13)EA1a
    Switch Catalyst 2950 (48 FE and 2 Gbic)
    Model number: WS-C2950G-48-EI
    Current File : c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-19.EA1c.bin"
    Current IOS : Version 12.1(19)EA1c

    Thanks a lot
    NS

    ns, Feb 24, 2005
  4. :So, does my catalysts have the last officiel version ?

    No; they don't even have the latest official version.

    :Model number: WS-C3550-48-EMI
    :Current IOS : Version 12.1(13)EA1a

    12.1(22)EA3 or 12.2(25)SE .

    Note: according to the Feature Navigator, 12.2SE is
    NOT a superset of 12.1EA -- SE has a number of
    features that EA does not have, but EA is listed as
    having a few that SE does not have. It is possible
    that the Feature Navigator is wrong about the features.

    :Model number: WS-C2950G-48-EI
    :Current IOS : Version 12.1(19)EA1c

    12.1(22)EA3

    Walter Roberson, Feb 24, 2005
  5. ns

    BradReeseCom Guest

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco IOS Software Selector:

    http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/ISTMAIN/servlet/index

    and Cisco IOS Upgrade Planner:

    http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Iosplanner/Planner-tool/iosplanner.cgi?majorRel=">

    as well as Cisco Software Advisor:

    http://tools.cisco.com/Support/Fusion/FusionHome.do

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com Cisco Certified Network Engineer Jobs
    United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
    U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558