    I have two admin accounts on XP Home SP2 (Main PC).
    Please let me know how I can access my PC desktop from my wireless Laptop..
    Thank you for any guidance

    Guest, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Bufhal,

    This sounds promising. In order for this type of setup to work, they should
    both be joined to the same Workgroup and you must have each machine setup
    with the same account names and the same passwords. You normally cannot use
    the Administrator account (which, sense you are using Home, is not a
    problem). Please double check to make sure that these accounts are
    configured identically and try to connect again.

    Brian

    Brian Wehrle [MSFT], Nov 24, 2004