    Thanks

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=86732&item=71294780
    53&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    Rare Old Things, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Rare Old Things

    Chris Myers Guest

    If anywhere this should be posted in rec.photo.marketplace.

    Chris Myers, Jan 27, 2005

  3. This has no business here.

    Please trim the URLs etc. when replying.

    John McWilliams, Jan 27, 2005
  4. Rare Old Things

    Crownfield Guest

    therefor, you can not,
    because the serial number is already upgraded.

    Crownfield, Jan 27, 2005
  5. SNIP EULA violation

    Adobe will be interested in that violation...

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jan 27, 2005
  6. Rare Old Things

    Mark B. Guest

    If Adobe has anything to say about it, it shouldn't be posted anywhere since
    it's an upgraded version.

    Mark

    Mark B., Jan 27, 2005
  7. Rare Old Things

    Eric Gill Guest

    Ebay will be interested in his TOS violation in posting to the usenet.

    Eric Gill, Jan 28, 2005
  8. Rare Old Things

    Confused Guest

    This has everything to do with this forum.
    Violations of ethics and law should be discussed.

    Jeff

    Confused, Jan 28, 2005
  9. SNIP
    There is no need to discuss violations, they are simply not allowed.
    Period.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jan 28, 2005
  10. Rare Old Things

    Dave Guest

    Too late - as usual. It already sold.

    Dave

    Dave, Jan 28, 2005
  11. Rare Old Things

    Mark² Guest

    Recently upgraded myself, so I'm eBaying my last version of Photoshop. This is
    So you're selling a version of Photoshop that is...

    gulp...

    THREE generations OLD?????

    Crikey!!

    Don't be fooled by this spammer.

    Mark², Jan 29, 2005
  12. Rare Old Things

    Mark² Guest

    Good GRAVY!!
    Some fool bought it for $172.
    What a shame...or is that...SHAM?

    Mark², Jan 29, 2005
  13. Rare Old Things

    Confused Guest

    You're correct. I should have written...

    "should be pointed out for people
    who are new to computing."

    Not everyone who stumbles on the forum has
    been computing for decades. However, things
    that "are simply not allowed" happen every
    day, and scams like this are illegal and should
    be identified as such.

    Jeff

    Confused, Jan 29, 2005
  14. Rare Old Things

    stewy Guest

    I got Photoshop 5 free with my film scanner. You may get around £5 for it,
    if you're lucky.

    stewy, Jan 29, 2005
  15. Rare Old Things

    Dave Guest

    $172.50.

    Looks like it pays to advertise ;)

    Dave

    Dave, Jan 29, 2005
  16. Rare Old Things

    grumpy_44134 Guest

    This is a free country. A person can (try to) sell anything they want
    to.
    Getting someone to buy it is another story!

    John

    grumpy_44134, Jan 30, 2005
  17. Rare Old Things

    Confused Guest

    On 29 Jan 2005 22:52:13 -0800
    In message <>
    Posted from http://groups.google.com
    Freedom does not include the right to steal,
    nor does it give one the "right" to "try to"
    get away with anything. It's quite unfortunate
    that there are far too many people in the world
    that do not quite grasp that simple idea.

    Jeff

    Confused, Jan 30, 2005
  18. Rare Old Things

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Jan 30, 2005
  19. Rare Old Things

    Mark² Guest

    You are correct.
    He has the right to be a dishonest jerk.

    Mark², Jan 30, 2005
  20. Rare Old Things

    Dave Guest

    How so? Looked legal enough to me. Are you saying you can't sell old
    software?

    Dave

    Dave, Jan 30, 2005