  1. Can you give information about this exam?

    Many questions? It´s hard?

    Thanks

    Rui Boieiro [GUPADE], Nov 18, 2007

  2. When I took it, it was a case-study style exam. That was a bit of a
    surprise to me. I lucked out and used the MeasureUp practice tests a
    couple of days before I was scheduled to take the test and found out
    that little detail. That really scared me, but I have found that I
    really like that style of exam now.

    I don't have any idea how many questions will be on your exam, since
    there is a bit of randomness to that.

    I found the test to be relatively easy, but I had been taking MCSE track
    exams for the past year so I was pretty fresh on a lot of material. I
    had just finished taking 293 and 294 within the previous 6 months.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Nov 19, 2007

  3. Anybody can help me?

    Rui Boieiro [GUPADE], Nov 19, 2007
  4. Rui Boieiro [GUPADE]

    PAJ Guest

    Too much information!

    PAJ, Nov 19, 2007
  5. Rui Boieiro [GUPADE]

    JaR Guest

    Nope, guess not.

    JaR, Nov 19, 2007
  6. This is Desining Exam and Compulsery For MCSE. This Network Security Design
    Exam. If you have knowledge & interest About Security then this very good
    otherwise its tuff.

    good luck.

    Naveen Sharma, Nov 22, 2007