    This DVD is out of print! The disc is used but it and the case are in
    excellent condition!

    Bidding starts at only 97 cents! Good luck!

    Cato The Elder, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Cato The Elder

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    You are about the most annoying ahole I've run into. I've killfiled you
    butt twice and you still come back with more spam. Anyone stupid enough to
    bid on this auction is merely encouraging the ahole to continue spamming --
    are you as stupid as he is rude? I hope not.
    Instead of bidding - complain to ebay about spam.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Aug 15, 2004

  3. Cato The Elder

    Joe McC Guest

    Yeah.....especially since the OOP movie he's punting is easily available via
    the 'The Best Of Abbott And Costello - Vol. 3'
    (8 Film Collection for under £14 the lot on PlayUSA).

    He's nothing but a spammy-the-spamster loser-type dude......

    Joe McC, Aug 15, 2004