Laser-etched windows

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by bigal, Nov 11, 2005.

  1. bigal

    Agita

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2006
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    North Carolina
    They look awesome!!!

    I'm in Western North Carolina... do you have a shop?
    We do too. No website yet thou.

    My father is a networking engineer and I am a up and comeing IT.

    We started a business last may and we are BUSY!! well the outside at least.

    His business networking is slamed but the inside(store) is so-so.

    Inside we build customs including Gamers. If my case turns out good we could sell a lot of those windows.

    I'm still in the very early stages of my mod,

    Its a old server case aprox. 2' X 1' X 8''
    (my first guess was wrong in my head)

    So basicly a tall slinder case with larger than normal sides.

    Any suggestion for design/color?

    I shooting for the effect of ex. You go into a Lan Party and all other PC's pale in comparison.

    Agita, Nov 16, 2006