  1. Guest

    Doom Guest

    I know God will forgive you. It's Consultant you should be worried about.

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'll have a Yuengling and shot of Jager.
    Here's to good ole' Con "top posting, bottom feeding" sultant!!!
    That Consultant is a son of a bitch! Do you fellas know Consultant?

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Guest

    Doom Guest

    Consultant makes Bill Bradsky (SNL skit) look like a punk

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004
  4. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Thank you for your repentance, but I'm afraid I must smite you. Be careful
    of falling pianos, and good luck in the afterlife, sucka.

    Sincerely,

    God

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 18, 2004
  5. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Two points to Doom for picking up on the obscure SNL reference.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  6. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    We have another impostor!!!
    Everyone knows that the real God would say "I shall smite thee".
    Heathen.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    This one uses these:

    http://tinyurl.com/3rbvg

    JaR
    Athletic Thug

    JaR, Aug 18, 2004
  8. Guest

    Doom Guest

    My spelling sucks. Earlier today I referred to Chalk as "the poster formally
    known as Kline Sphere."

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004
  9. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yuo nede uh spel cheker.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  10. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Help your local athletics, be an athletic supporter!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  11. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    because im leonard nemoy, fool

    Consultant, Aug 18, 2004
  12. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    suiting

    Consultant, Aug 18, 2004
  13. Guest

    Doom Guest

    That is illogical.

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004
  14. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    but you look like Scotty.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 18, 2004
  15. Guest

    Andy Guest

    I'd like to stress the importance of a good quality,
    visually attractive underwired brassiere.

    Andy, Aug 19, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Are you wearing one now?
    *shudder*

    NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!

    (yeah, I'm here to "support" you...but not that way)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Politician Spock may have words with you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  18. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    I won't wear underwire. [email protected] uncomfortable.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka chffl srrg

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."