    INTERVIDEO MSIPVS and INTERVIDEO WINPRODUCER software.
    Does anyone know how I can use this software to do this? Any help will do?

    Hugh

    Hugh Sutherland, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Hugh Sutherland

    gangle Guest

    Recompress the AVI (it's *already* compressed with a specific
    codec) with a lower bitrate using Virtual Dub. Keep in mind
    that it may look worse, and it takes a lot of trial and
    error to do this effectively. http://www.virtualdub.org/

    gangle, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Hugh Sutherland

    Guest Guest

    Best sites for information on this are www.dvdrhelp.com and www.doom9.org.

    Possibly one was an actual avi and the other a DivX or Xvid version.

    Jeroen

    Guest, Oct 16, 2003