    lost. TFT VGA XVGA etc. What should I buy?
    Could you please list all of them in order e.g. from best to worst.
    Thank you.

    Mark, Sep 20, 2004

  2. There's no good substitute for going to a store or three and looking at
    the screens to see how they look to you. Myself, I prefer at least a 14"
    (bigger is better up to a point) TFT screen at 1024 x 768 resolution, or
    XGA. But different manufacturer's video will look different even within
    these parameters. Some brighter, some sharper, etc.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 20, 2004