Laptop Won't Power Up

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by misterfusion, Oct 10, 2006.

  1. misterfusion

    misterfusion

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all,

    3 weeks ago I recieved a used Dell Latitdue laptop (C540/C640 - PP01L).

    It's been working fine, but this morning, the unit was plugged in and working, but I left the room for 5 minutes and when I came back, it was off.

    I got no indicator lights whatsoever when I tried to restart, and I've tried it with the power cord and just the battery but absolutly nothing.

    Am I screwed?

    Thanks in advance for the advice!

    Steve

    misterfusion, Oct 10, 2006